FSSI’s Turnkey Print-Mail Solution for Auto Finance Communications
The pandemic has dramatically shaped the auto finance industry with its need for eye-catching and engaging customer communications. The last few years have resulted in a heightened demand for vehicle ownership, a reduction in manufacturing and an increase in unemployment, creating a unique communications landscape to navigate. For many auto finance lenders, business is booming. However, rapid growth can also come with costly distractions, as vital business processes such as acquisitions, collections and compliance vie for your attention and resources.
Outsourcing the production of print-mail and electronic customer communications to FSSI can eliminate these growing pains and help you stay focused on building your business. We have over 40 years of print-mail outsourcing experience and are the only provider offering a bundled, highly-scalable turnkey solution that’s tailor-made for both fast-growing and well-established lenders.
The Ultimate Customer Communications Toolbox
FSSI’s turnkey solution is designed with the print-mail and electronic delivery needs of the auto finance industry in mind and helps to get you to market fast. We offer an all-in-one integrated print and mail solution with everything you need to quickly gain a competitive advantage.
FSSI’s Turnkey Solution Includes:
- Custom Statement Design
- Payment Drivers
- Electronic Presentment and Delivery
- Payment Processing
- Document Archival
- Online Job Tracking
- Compliance Reporting
- Online Print-Mail Letter Fulfillment
Built on years of auto finance experience, the turnkey solution gives you greater control over the look, content and production of all printed and electronic documents. It helps you satisfy customers’ multichannel delivery preferences and is compatible with major data platforms.
Compatible with the Following Data Platforms:
- SHAW Systems
- And others!
This flexibility helps ensure a more satisfying customer experience, regardless of your data provider.
Electronic Statement Presentment and Delivery
Satisfy customers’ multichannel preferences with multiple electronic presentment and payment options. Components of FSSI’s electronic document delivery include:
- Email Notifications—When eDocuments are ready for viewing, the application automatically alerts enrolled customers through attractive, templated emails you can customize with your logo and branding.
- Payment Processing—We can act as your eBill and invoice repository, securely serving up PDF and HTML documents that link to your preferred payment module; or we can provide a complete EBPP solution through a world-class bill payment partner, such as PayNearMe.
- Document Archival and CRM—Enjoy unlimited archival capacity and online CRM hosted by FSSI, and custom indexed files for use on your internal reporting system.
Custom Document Design with Payment Drivers
Make it simple for borrowers to remit payment with an easy-to-navigate design and highlighted payment features, QR codes, and multiple payment coupons.
Online Job Tracking and Compliance Reporting
Access a wealth of live production intelligence right at your fingertips. View top-line data at-a-glance or drill down deeper for a more comprehensive analysis. You may also approve files, view job status or monitor inventory and postage, in real-time, anytime.
Online Print-Mail Letter Fulfillment
Approve and revise letter and notice content as often as you want—without incurring extra development costs. Use in conjunction with your statement production to ensure compliant processing and delivery of standard and mandated financial documents, such as:
- Welcome and Annual Privacy letters
- AA letters–TD and Conditional
- Collection and NSF letters
- RTC and NOI notices
- Cancellation, past due and deficiency notice
- Repo and reinstatement letters
Add Horsepower to Communications with These Options:
When business strategies call for an added measure of marketing or compliance-tracking, take advantage of FSSI’s powerful integrated service options:
- Document message management: A self-managed portal supports data-driven personalization; an intuitive message campaign editor inserts targeted marketing or educational messages using fully-formatted color text and graphics.
- Piece-level reporting: Displays the real-time status of each piece in the mailstream, from file receipt at FSSI through delivery to the USPS; provides 100% data-to-mail integrity with online, real-time reporting.
- IMb™ (intelligent mail barcode): Includes the latest generation of USPS® mailpiece barcode technology, which can help you track incoming remittance payments, monitor cash flow, and save money on collection calls.
Why Partner with FSSI?
If your current print-mail provider is stuck in second gear and unable to keep up with your production or compliance-reporting needs, it might be time to trade up. FSSI is a trusted provider for consumer lenders of all types and sizes with the specialized tools, technologies and knowledge to help your lending company.
Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Reduce the time and cost of customer onboarding, servicing and collections
- Manage compliance risk and create a defensible audit trail
- Enjoy the convenience, savings and security of a bundled, highly-scalable solution
- Leverage the financial returns of document outsourcing
Don’t Miss Your Free Print-Mail and Electronic Document Services Consultation
The auto finance industry is more competitive than ever. Give your company an advantage today with customized print and mail services from FSSI. Call (714) 436-3300 for a no-obligation consultation. In the meantime, learn more about our secure production environment and corporate security practices.