Credit Union Printing and Mailing Services
FSSI’s full-service statement printing and mailing solutions can help your credit union or community bank increase effectiveness and ROI while improving member retention.
Whether you serve a local, regional or national member base, FSSI can tailor a statement processing solution to fit the needs of your credit union. Through attention-getting color, eye-catching graphics and targeted messaging, we create inviting, easy-to-read printed or digital content that builds member trust by speaking to their unique informational needs and interests.
Outsourcing Services for Your Member Communications
FSSI has over 40 years of experience serving credit unions of all sizes throughout the United States. In fact, one of our very first clients ever was a credit union. We’ve worked with both local and federal credit unions.
Our full suite of print and mail services for credit unions includes the design, formatting, data processing, production and delivery of a wide variety of both transactional and marketing communications. We also offer additional integrated marketing solutions that transform ordinary member statements into extraordinary promotional tools.
Take advantage of custom electronic services, including eStatements, SMS text messages, and mobile payment integration. We have in-house graphic designers and developers to help optimize and get your communications to market fast. You can also leverage the power of personalization on both transactional and marketing-related documents.
Member Documents Produced at FSSI
Our credit union mailing solutions were designed with the needs of credit unions and their members in mind and include the design, production and delivery of both transactional and marketing member documents, including:
- Deposit, draft, savings or combined bank statements
- Compliance letters and notices
- Credit card statements
- Annual tax forms
- Auto loan, line of credit and mortgage statements
- Loan documentation mailings
- Loan offer letters
- Privacy mailings
- Welcome letters or packages
- Special fulfillment packages
- Direct mail with fully-automated digital integration
Take a deeper look at our statement processing and mailing solutions.
Full-Service Credit Union Printing Solutions
FSSI combines proven mail-and-marketing know-how with customized application programming to deliver cost-effective document mailing service options that can stimulate your financial institution’s growth and strengthen relationships, get more engagement and improve member satisfaction. Examples include:
Document Design and Production
- Document message management for marketing and educational campaigns
- Statement design best practices, including whitespace management
- Full-color digital inkjet printing
- Check images printed inline and mailed with statements
- Online links to check-image repositories
Mail Handling and Inserting
- Householding of monthly statements to reduce postage and envelope costs
- Co-mingling and inline postal sorting to maximize postage savings
- Selective insertions based on data-driven variables such as zip code, account type and balance
- Return Mail solutions, like eReturn Mail, help you manage all types of undeliverable mail and allow seamless updates to your customer address database. Visit eReturn Mail for more detailed information.
- Electronic statement presentment, paperless delivery, payment processing and eNotifications
- SMS text message integrations powered by Solutions by Text
- Personalized email notifications with custom templates, targeted graphics and trackable links
- Custom online banking portals
- API integrations connect your hosted web solution to a secure database when document images are identified, retrieved and presented online.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- A fully-hosted, client-branded experience that matches the look and feel of your website but is hosted by FSSI, who manages user authentication, password resets and user preference management.
Integration with Existing Credit Union Data Providers
FSSI’s experience includes small – and large-scale integration with all leading credit union data providers and platforms, including Symitar® from Jack Henry and Associates. If you have a specific question related to data handling or data security practices, contact one of our credit union specialists today.
Secure Credit Union Outsourcing Services
Government regulations from the FDIC, the CFPB, and other regulatory bodies that govern both local and federal credit unions are always changing. We maintain and constantly update our technological and physical security and data privacy practices. Protecting personally identifiable information and sensitive member data is critical to us and the financial institutions we serve.
At FSSI, data security and privacy as well as business continuity and disaster recovery are at the core of what we do. We pass annual SOC 2 audits and are HIPAA compliant in both our Santa Ana and Coppell Texas print and mail facilities. Some of our security practices include:
- Building security: Includes key cards, door alarms, security cameras and gated entryways.
- User/Server Level Security: All data files are secured by user permissions enforced by centralized domain policies.
- Secure Data Standards: FSSI utilizes secure transmission protocols (SFTP) and PGP encryption for files at rest, along with an additional firewall network Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) – in addition to a multi-tiered architecture that separates the web layer from the data layer for added security.
- Secure Data Archival Options: Several web-based storage and archival options are available. Access to client input is limited to authorized personnel.
- Document Security: Documents containing personalized or sensitive customer data are deleted or shredded using FSSI’s commercial shredder or stored in a secure location if they are needed for a longer period.
- Employee Training: Keeping staff well versed and vigilant in data security best practices is a priority at FSSI, from properly handling emails to staying safe online. Regular training via KnowBe4® encompasses relevant security awareness and online cybersecurity topics.
Direct Mail Marketing Services for Credit Unions
Direct mail marketing is still one of the best-performing marketing channels for credit unions – it is something that can help credit unions reach their prospects on a more personal level. As consumers, we are so inundated with emails, and display ads. Direct mail fills in that necessary gap between the digital and physical advertising channels.
We have over 40 years of experience in handling sensitive financial information. We apply that same data-handling expertise to the direct mail industry. Whether you are sending out postcards, letters, or any other type of direct mailer, you can expect the same level of data security and privacy standards.
Credit Union Direct Mail Services Include:
- Variable data printing
- Mailing lists
- Online re-targeting and digital marketing automation
- Online dashboard for campaign tracking and analytics
We offer a data-driven, end-to-end multichannel direct marketing solution. Your credit union’s direct mail campaign works in tandem with robust digital marketing for stellar results. It includes an automated process that is 100% done for you, with the right promotional activities in place to extend the reach of your credit union marketing efforts – including full attribution in an online dashboard for visibility and tracking.
If you are looking to learn more about our advanced direct mail marketing campaigns, visit our Direct Mail and Marketing Services Division, Splash.
No-Obligation Credit Union Printing and Mailing Consultation
Would your credit union benefit from a full-service outsourced printing and mailing solution? Growth, retention and member satisfaction go hand in hand. Contact us online or call us at (714) 436-3300 today for a no-obligation consultation about statement processing and mailing.