Last Updated: June 10, 2020
FSSI’s quality processes ensure peace of mind when outsourcing critical billing statement processing and distribution. This policy discloses FSSI’s practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of user information collected through our website.
- Who We Are
- How We Collect Data
- The Use of Collected Information
- How We Disclose Data to Others
- How We Protect Your Data
- Your Rights with Protected Information
- How to Contact Us
FSSI is a WBE-certified document outsourcing company that helps businesses maximize their impact and strategic value through highly-customizable print, mail and digital communication solutions. The company’s headquarters are in Santa Ana, California, with an additional location in Coppell, Texas, enabling FSSI to process and deliver financial statements, invoices and other time-critical documents for clients nationwide.
For more information about FSSI, please see the “Who We Are” section of our website at https://www.fssi-ca.com/company/who-we-are/.
We will not use or share your “Collected Information” with anyone, except as described in this Policy.
Note: This Policy applies only to information collected via the website. It does not apply to information that we collect offline (e.g., via phone calls). We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any material changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately as soon as they are posted to this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and consent to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
How We Collect Data
We will ask you to provide FSSI with information that identifies you or allows us to contact you when you register on the FSSI site for information about our services, including filling out a request form or downloading a whitepaper or other information. The personal information that you provide to us in these circumstances will be used solely by FSSI for our own contact and delivery purposes.
Unless you instruct us not to do so, FSSI may utilize the personal information that you provide us to contact you regarding our company and/or new services and products offered by FSSI. We will never provide your personal information to companies that are not directly related to FSSI or FSSI Authorized Alliances.
We collect information in the following ways:
User-Provided Information. We ask users to manually provide us with their name, address, phone number and email address from our sign-up forms. At other times during your use of the website, we may also give you the opportunity to provide us with other information.
Automatically Collected Information. When you use the website, we may automatically collect or generate information, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer; web pages that you access within the website; geographic information; a unique user ID; the type of browser, device or operating system you use; the version of our software that you are using; referring services or websites; search information; and usage and browsing information.
- Cookies: We use “cookies” (small data files placed on your computer or other device by the server when you visit the site) and similar tracking technology to collect and use information about you and the device you use to access the site.
- Browser Data: We collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as the originating IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. This data may be used, among other reasons, to improve the operation and security of the site by assisting in “authenticating” who you are when you access the site.
- Device Data: In addition, we may collect technical data about the device used to access the site, such as unique device ID, device model, operating system version, application types and versions, plug-ins, and time zone and geographic information. This data may be used as part of our security controls to uniquely identify the device and authenticate the user when accessing the site.
- Site Usage Data. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our site, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our site, where they come from and what content on our site is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the security, quality and relevance of the visitor experience.
The Use of Collected Information
We use Collected Information to deliver information to you and for communicating with you about FSSI. We will never use your personally identifiable information for purposes other than expressly described in this Policy or in our Terms of Service. If we use your email address to communicate with you, we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose Data to Others
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose Collected Information to anyone, except:
- where necessary for us to work with third-party companies that we use related to the website (“Third-Party Services,” detailed below);
- in response to a court order or where required by law;
- to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or illegal conduct, or suspected violations of our Terms of Service; or
- to disclose to another company in the course of a business acquisition, merger or sale of assets.
Note: As mentioned above, we use various Third-Party Services to operate the website. These include: Zoho CRM, Google Analytics, Facebook API, Mailchimp, Twitter API to name a few, and may include others in the future.
- Third-Party Services will handle Collected Information pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. By using our website, you consent to our providing Collected Information with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
- Some Third-Party Services, including Google, may use location information and other Collected Information to serve advertisements to consumers on other websites. For more information about how Google’s services use your Collected Information, see “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.”
- This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the website.
How We Protect Your Data
The security of your Collected Information is very important to us. We use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, but we cannot guarantee that your Collected Information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. By using the website, you (a) consent to our using your Collected Information as described in this Policy notwithstanding this risk; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of Confidential Information by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of Confidential Information.
Minors. To access or use the website, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from or about minor individuals. Please do not submit such information to us, and as a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to submit Personal Information without your permission.
For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/privacy-identity-online-security.
Your Rights with Collected Information
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of Collected Information, except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information about you, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications that are sent to you. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in any marketing e-mails. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to make a request to update, edit or delete the Collected Information that we keep, please contact us as follows:
Attention: Compliance Officer
3300 S. Fairview St.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
You can also direct any questions about this Policy to email@example.com or call (714) 436-3300.