What is Statement Outsourcing?
Statement outsourcing services allow your banking institution to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and change the way that your customers interact with your bank. FSSI offers a full-service print solution that includes statement printing, mailing, e-Statement, online banking portals, SMS Text, and document management & redesign services. All of which are fully scalable and customizable to any size bank, or any need or company objective.
Personalized Secure Bank Statement Printing Services
FSSI’s bank statement processing services can help your institution reduce costs and improve the accuracy and compliance of outgoing customer communications. Since 1980, we’ve been the preferred print solution provider for banks, including some of the most recognizable brands. Whether your financial institution serves a local, regional or international customer base, FSSI can tailor an integrated print and mail services solution to fit your unique document output and delivery requirements. FSSI not only handles just statement printing but also modern banking services and multichannel communications services like e-statement delivery, SMS text messages, integrated marketing communication services.
At FSSI, bank statement processing, finishing and tracking are performed onsite in a strictly controlled environment. This ensures secure data management and timely deliveries, even with quantities into the millions. There are a number of ways your bank can benefit from FSSI’s full-service print and mail solutions. Advantages of outsourcing print and mail production include lower paper, postage and operational costs, full transparency with in-depth compliance reporting, and greater control over the quality and delivery accuracy of statements, letters, compliance notices and other customer documents.
A Scalable Print Solution for any Banks of Any Size
In banking, the need for process outsourcing is as diverse as the industry itself. Depending on size, customer base and budget. Some banks are looking more print management and document outsourcing services, some not as many. To ensure that your institution gets exactly the support it needs, we can design you a personalized printing solution with all the services you need and none of the ones you don’t. We can easily tailor our services to fit the needs of regional and local community banks as well as larger federal banks. Modern banking practices have evolved over the last decade and bank statement design is more important than ever. FSSI even has in-house design and development teams to offer statement redesign and document management tools such as:
- Personalized Bank Statement Redesign and whitespace management
- Automated Targeted messaging and inserting
- Highlight color and full-digital color printing
- Inline check printing
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (Mobile optimized, document processing control, data formatting tools)
- Bank statement redesign tools, give you full control over the messaging and branding.
- Integrated statements and deposit slip combination
- Householding of statements with the same address
- Co-mingling and inline postal sorting
- Online links to check image repositories
- In-house software development, design team and marketing support
Powerful Workflow Solutions that Drive our Statement Outsourcing Services
Click the links below to learn more about the proprietary solutions behind our print-mail services:
- Secure Compliance – Online, real-time job monitoring and compliance management solution
- MarketAdvantage – Variable data printing platform and powerful document personalization tool
- letterStreamOne™ – Online, document and letter template management tool.
- eStreamOne™ – Electronic presentment, Give your customers a paperless option. eDocument delivery, and eNotification dashboard.
SMS Text Message Banking
There is a new breed of customer out there, one that expects a company to communicate with them on multiple channels. SMS Text Messages for banking allow to you easily send text message alerts to your banking customers. Whether you need to send out past due notices, disclosure documents, payment reminders or promotional offers, it is all possible. You are also able to leverage our text banking services into your marketing campaigns by sending out acquisition campaigns, build customer relationships, cross-sells or upsells, and even text drip campaigns. Effortlessly send both account notification, and marketing messages via SMS Text Message.
Free Managed Print-Mail Services Consultation
Looking for ways to be more competitive? Start by reducing the cost of printing and mailing your statements and compliance documents. Contact a banking industry specialist today for a free print-mail services consultation.