Tax Forms Processing. Outsource the Work—and the Worry—to Us
Today, few documents contain more personally identifiable information than IRS tax forms. A single breach of personal or financial data can, not only expose your company to costly fines, penalties, or litigation but can also damage the trust that you’ve built with your customers. Let us help manage that risk. Here at FSSI, we’ve invested heavily in the latest secure print technology and data security software and facility practices. We’ve passed the SSAE 18 Type II audit for 2018 including SOC 1 and SOC 2. We have procedures and controls in place to help guarantee accurate, timely and secure tax form processing from the first 1099 form to the last.
Key features of our tax form printing solution include:
- Secure Handling and Processing of Tax Forms— Including the masking of SSN and full-sheet format designed to prevent envelope-window exposure of recipient information.
- Secure Online Approvals — Review and approve PDFs online anytime, at your convenience; view electronic production reports for count verification.
- Householding for Postage Savings — Tax documents identified with the same address are programmed for insertion into the same envelope.
- Tax Form Tool with Editable PDFs — Accessible through FSSI’s unique tax form processing interface, this tool lets you conveniently edit or update tax form fields online, using the same forms FSSI uses internally. Through your FSSI workStreamOne™ workflow portal, simply retrieve a PDF form, edit your data, then print the updated form on your desktop. Envelopes that match the forms’ address location are provided by FSSI. Great for printing one-offs or small quantities without submitting files for production.
- Quality Controls and Processes — SSAE 18 Type 2 certified measures ensure the accuracy and security of all form-related information during the processing of your tax forms.
Types of Tax Documents We Produce:
Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns
1098-A, B, C
Mortgage Interest Statement
Student Loan Interest Statement
Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property
Cancellation of Debt
Dividends and Distributions
Original Issue Discount
Payments From Qualified Education Programs (Under Sections 529 and 530)
Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.
Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions
Distributions From a HAS, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA
IRA Contribution Information
Coverdell ESA Contribution Information
HAS, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA Information
Free Tax Document Consultation
This year, outsource to FSSI and avoid the cost and hassle of processing IRS tax documents in-house. Contact our tax forms specialists for a free tax form processing consultation.