Advantages of Statement Outsourcing
Print and mail production, as well as document workflow management, are an oftentimes overlooked aspect of your business. Taking a deeper look at both can greatly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your customer communications. There are many benefits to outsourcing your statement processing.
- Outsourcing your customer communications including, statements, bills, invoices, and other customer documents not only frees up your financial institutions’ resources but also provides you access to the latest technology and techniques to better interact with your customers. All without the capital investment required in printing in-house.
- Increase the value of each individual statement, bill, invoice, or letter. Take advantage of working with a company that has perfected its best practices for document layout, color usage, on-page message placement and lots of other effective, proven strategies we’ve learned along the way.
- Statement design is an important part of your customer communications strategy. An in-house design team offers you access to experienced graphic designers that turn a traditional boring low-value statement, into a powerful customer engagement and marketing tool.
- An in-house development team speeds up the onboarding process, an offers up new technology like variable data printing personalization, multi-channel delivery methods, cross-sells, full online portals, SMS integration, and other new technologies.
- Partnerships with the USPS, FedEx, and other shipping companies allow us to pass on to our customers, postage discounts, reduced material costs, and more effective mailing systems.
- Compliance and transparency are very important to us. We believe that you should be in control of every document produced in our facility. We have a 24/7 online reporting tool, called workStreamOne, that allows you to track the status of each individual mailpiece at every step of the production process.
Could Your Company Benefit from Statement Outsourcing?
Statement outsourcing, including the production, processing and statement mailing aspect of your transactional customer documents greatly reduce the burden of producing invoices, bills, letters, and eStatements in-house. This allows you to focus more on your business core competencies.
Thoughtfully designed statements, invoices, bills, and other customer documents not only look better, but they also present your brand and company in a more contemporary and professional manner. Refreshing the look and layout enables you to evolve documents beyond their intended purpose, improving customer communications and transforming everyday pages into powerful brand-building and account service tools.
Print Technology Behind our Statement Processing Solution
Because of FSSI’s ongoing investment in production and infrastructure technologies, our fully integrated suite of transactional printing services including statement printing, bill printing, invoice mailing, eStatement services, and postage saving mailing services are powered by the latest document composition, delivery methods and workflow automation tools including:
Digital Color Inkjet Printing
Our high volume digital color inkjet printing equipment outputs high-quality documents. Each machine includes precise registration, consistent color quality, all at high speeds, and even when printing and mailing high volumes. Statement processing services from FSSI, provide instant QC (quality control) analyses at full production speeds. Track production and job status 24/7 on an online portal. This gives you more output control with significantly less waste.
Cost-Efficient Inline Printing
Advanced continuous feed, inline printing, and finishing make FSSI’s print management solution the most flexible and economical in the managed print services and mailing industry. Perforating pages vertically or horizontally can be done dynamically, changing positions with each page. This process eliminates the need for pre or post-production processing or the use of pre-printed stock.
MICR Ink Support
One of our most useful but underutilized statement processing features is inline check printing and MICR printing. This feature allows checks to be printed together with other documents. This includes documents such as statements, invoices, bills or letters, instead of separate production runs. Unlike pre-printed check stock, documents with checks printed inline can feature targeted messaging as well as full-color images and graphics, turning a common payment instrument into a powerful personalized communication channel.
FSSI’s variable message management solution, messageStreamOne provides complete, real-time control over document message management, including the ability to personalize on page messaging by strategically placed message text and graphics. Change content as often as you like with no additional programming costs. This is all archived through an online portal that is accessible 7 days a week 24/7.
Automated Mail Inserting
We’ve used our nearly 40 years of secure mailing experience to make outsourcing as customizable, yet efficient and simple as possible. As a result, mailing bank statements, invoices, bills, compliance documents, marketing documents, and checks can be as secure yet effective as possible. An internal component of our secure statement printing and mailing solution is automated inserting and mailing. Each mail inserter can compare each mailpiece and address. This is accomplished with a camera technology that reads a 2D data matrix in each envelope window. Each mail inserter has size-selective insert sections, providing the flexibility required to mail inserts to high value or specially targeted customers. Additionally, for mail that can’t be fulfilled on automated inserters, we also do custom mail insertions by hand.
Statement Redesign Consultation
Could your statement design use a refresh? Would you’d like to learn more about document design best practices? Schedule a statement redesign consultation today to see if statement outsourcing is right for your financial institution. Ask about our full line of multichannel statement services including print, mail, electronic document delivery, and data formatting services. Request a no-obligation review of your current financial statements, compliance letters, and other printed business communications.
Statement Processing Services Consultation
Document design says a lot about your company and the importance you place on customer engagement and satisfaction. Well-designed statements, bills, invoice or marketing letters can be a powerful tool. Documents that feature color enhancements, relevant on-page messaging make a bigger impact. Show your customers that you understand and care about both their transactional and informational needs.