Complete Print and Mail Solutions Designed for Heavily Regulated Industries
The reality is that companies in nearly every industry have endured deep and often painful cuts. So the question isn’t if you’ll be slashing expenses, but rather which ones and by how much. One proven, but often overlooked option is outsourcing the processing and mailing of your financial documents and customer correspondence.
We give you full control of inventory, postage, reporting every step of the way. We offer print and mail services for businesses in a wide variety of verticals including insurance, credit unions, banking, auto finance, utilities, and more.
Don’t just hand off the production and delivery of statements, bills, invoices, letters and other documents to just anyone. Work with an experienced SSAE audited and HIPAA certified print vendor like FSSI. Trust in a secure printing and mailing company like FSSI.
Advantages of Outsourcing Printing and Mailing
Outsourcing helps you more effectively communicate with your customers but is also a sound and proven business strategy that enables your company to:
- Minimize capital investments
- Avoid long-term lease commitments
- Reduce paper, postage and production costs
- Improve and stabilize cash flow
- Generate reports to satisfy compliance auditors
- Reduce the risk of a costly data breach
Where Your Business Benefits Most From Document Outsourcing
Outsourcing the processing and delivery of monthy communications, including transactional, marketing-related and digital documents can help your company or institution manage compliance risk and reduce costs in a number of key areas:
- Equipment Purchases: In the printing and mailing of documents, imaging and inserting equipment is a major investment that comes with a large annual maintenance expense. FSSI’s strategy of utilizing industry-best equipment allows you to take advantage of new and emerging technologies with no capital investment of your own.
- Payroll: Cost-reduction initiatives typically start with reducing the headcount. Printing and mail inserting are labor-intensive. When you partner with FSSI, we manage all payroll and labor concerns.
- Overtime Expenses: Any overtime costs and any production or scheduling crunches become the outsourcer’s problem. Many transactional printing companies run two or three shifts only during peak times. At FSSI, we operate around the clock, all day, every day.
- Inventory Management: Inventory storage and management add to your overhead. Free up floor space for your core business functions. FSSI allows you to maintain control of your inventory online, or via your mobile device in real-time through workStreamOne™.
- Energy Costs: Commercial printing and mailing equipment is energy-intensive, and so are the backup systems needed to operate them prudently. As an environmentally conscious company committed to sustainability, FSSI utilizes numerous power-saving technologies in the delivery of its print and mail solutions.
- Consumables: The management of supplies such as inks, oils and toners reverts to the outsourcer. Managing materials and logistics are no longer managed in-house.
- Postage: Though total production costs vary by job, FSSI helps clients maximize savings through multiple levels of presort automation. We’ll help you leverage multiple levels of presort automation. We analyze your mail to help optimize your postage rates, and if appropriate, may propose a solution that includes duplex printing and envelope sizing.
- Risk Avoidance: Outsourcing shifts the liability for compliance-driven SLAs (service level agreements) to your print and mail services partner. Business continuity, Disaster Recovery and backup planning related to printing and mailing are also shifted to the outsourcer.
- Data Processing & eStatements: Eliminate the risk and heavy financial investment of deploying or upgrading your electronic presentment or online bill pay solutions. FSSI offers tremendous flexibility and customization for any electronic delivery option you choose.
- Production Reporting: Companies with internal departments often depend on manual reporting by employees. FSSI provides a suite of sophisticated online management reporting tools that are available online, 24/7. Real-time reporting gives you information about your job status, as well as the in-depth data often required by managers and accounting staff.
- Data Security and Privacy: Complying with new regulations can require significant infrastructure upgrades. For many companies, adding new security technologies is a costly and proposition. We can assure you we maintain the highest levels of data security and compliance. We regularly satisfy our clients’ most rigorous security requirements, including the exhaustive independent SSAE-18 Type 2 audit.
Built-In Transparency and Compliance
Through new and innovative tracking tools, FSSI clients who use our audit service can verify the delivery of time-sensitive mailpieces throughout the postal journey. This reporting tool works with delivery by the Postal Service and other common carriers. It’s one more weapon in your arsenal. One less worry for the compliance team. Learn more now.
Could your Business Benefit from Working with a Print and Mail Provider?
Let us handle both your transactional documents and direct mail and marketing letters. We can help you:
- Reduce document production and delivery costs
- Receive maximum postal discounts
- Create more compelling documents
- Market and cross-sell with greater impact
- Comply with government regulations