Full-Service Print and Mail Designed for Heavily Regulated Industries
The reality is that businesses in nearly every industry have endured deep and often painful cuts. So, the question isn’t if you’ll be slashing expenses, but rather which ones and by how much. One proven but often overlooked option is outsourcing the processing, production and delivery of customer documents.
Outsourcing print and mail services mean handing off the production and delivery of statements, bills, letters and other critical customer documents to an outsourced print and mailing provider like FSSI. Advantages of outsourcing print and mail include:
- Minimize capital investments
- Avoid long-term lease commitments
- Reduce paper, postage and production costs
- Improve and stabilize cash flow
- Generate reports to satisfy compliance auditors
- Reduce the risk of a costly data breach
Production and Efficiency Benefits of Print Outsourcing
Outsourcing the processing and delivery of monthly communications, including transactional, marketing-related and digital documents can help your company or institution manage compliance risk and reduce costs in many key areas:
- Equipment Purchases: Imaging and inserting equipment is a major investment that comes with a large annual maintenance expense. FSSI’s strategy of utilizing industry-best equipment allows you to take advantage of new and emerging technologies with no capital investment of your own.
- Payroll: Cost-reduction initiatives typically start with reducing the headcount. Printing and mailing services are labor-intensive. When you outsource with FSSI, we manage all payroll and labor concerns.
- Overtime Expenses: When you partner with a print and mail provider, there won’t be any overtime costs, and any production or scheduling crunches become the outsourcer’s problem. Many companies run two or three shifts only during peak times. At FSSI, we operate around the clock, all day, every day.
- Inventory Management: Inventory storage and management add to your overhead. Outsourcing can free up floor space for your core business functions. FSSI allows you to maintain control of your inventory online, or via your mobile device in real-time through workStreamOne™.
- Energy Costs: Print and mail processing equipment is energy-intensive, and so are the backup systems needed to operate them prudently. As an environmentally conscious company committed to sustainability, FSSI utilizes numerous power-saving technologies in the delivery of its document outsourcing solutions.
- Consumables: The management of supplies such as inks, oils and toners revert to the outsourcer. In partnering with FSSI, your costs no longer vary based on these consumables.
Postage Optimization, Compliance and Workflow Benefits
- Postage Savings: Though total production costs vary by job, FSSI helps clients maximize savings through multiple levels of presort automation. Outsourcing print and mail processing to FSSI can help you leverage multiple levels of presort automation. We analyze your mail to ensure the lowest postage rates available, and if appropriate, may propose a solution that includes duplex printing and envelope sizing.
- Risk Avoidance: Outsourcing shifts the liability for compliance-driven SLAs (service level agreements) to your outsourcing partner. Business continuity and backup planning related to processing data, and producing documents are also shifted to the outsourcer.
- Internet Services: Eliminate the risk and heavy financial investment of deploying or upgrading your in-house Internet presentment or online bill pay solution. FSSI offers tremendous flexibility and customization for any electronic delivery option you choose.
- Production Reporting: Companies with internal departments often depend on manual reporting by employees. FSSI provides a suite of sophisticated online management reporting tools that are available online, 24/7. Real-time reporting gives you information about your job status, as well as the in-depth data often required by managers and accounting staff.
- Data Security and Privacy: Complying with new regulations can require significant infrastructure upgrades. For many companies, adding new security technologies is a costly and proposition. With FSSI as your outsourced print-mail services partner, you’re assured of the highest levels of data security and compliance. We regularly satisfy our clients’ most rigorous security requirements, including the exhaustive independent SSAE-18 Type 2 audit. Read more about our Security Practices or Secure Production Environment.
Built-In Transparency and Compliance
Through new and innovative tracking tools, FSSI clients who use our audit service can verify the delivery of time-sensitive mailpieces throughout the postal journey. This reporting tool works with delivery by the Postal Service and other common carriers. It’s one more weapon in your arsenal. One less worry for the compliance team. Learn more now.
Could your Business Benefit from Working with a Print and Mail Provider?
Let us handle both your transactional documents, direct mail and compliance notices. We can help you:
- Reduce document production and delivery costs
- Receive maximum postal discounts
- Create more compelling documents
- Market and cross-sell with greater impact
- Comply with government regulations