Benefits of FSSI’s Return Mail Solution eReturn Mail
With eReturn Mail™, you can electronically manage all undeliverable-as-addressed mail and update your customer address database. As a result, you’ll get rid of the trays of undeliverable mail taking up space in your mailroom. Eliminate or drastically reduce all of your undeliverable mail and say goodbye to staff having to manually enter it all into your system.
Learn more today! With an innovative USPS return mail solution like eReturn Mail, you can immediately change the way you manage your customer address database and returned mail pieces.
Save Time and Money and Re-Capture Lost Business Opportunities
eReturn Mail enables you to save time and money spent on managing and processing UAA mail. Help keep your communications to moving forward as planned. Re-capture lost financial and business opportunities and reap the benefits of no more return mail. With less missed bills, notices and more positive customer experiences, it can be a reality.
The Advantages of eReturn Mail include:
- Effectively manage all undeliverable mail: Receive both COA and UAA information for physically-returned mail pieces. Utilize the data to electronically manage all return mail.
- Easily update customer address database: Make real-time revisions to your customer address database. Forwarding changes are based on information in the electronic data file, which is formatted for quick and easy updates.
- Automate outreach for consent: When the database cannot be updated without permission, easily identify customers with UAA or COA. In addition, set up a process to send a letter to get consent for any database modifications.
- Stop sending to undeliverable addresses: Reduce unnecessary costs for mail that you know can’t be delivered. Secondly, enlist customer service team to follow up and get correct address information.
Postage Optimization and Move Update Advantages:
- Eliminate postage assessments: If COA-specific mail exceeds 0.5% in one-month, additional postage assessments will be incurred.
- Decrease internal business costs: Eliminate the time and labor costs associated with managing and processing large quantities of returned mail. In addition to the extra postage fees assessed on nixies.
- USPS Move Update compliant: Conform with USPS Move Update when COA information is used to update the customer address database. We can also get the consent needed to make updates, within the 95-day time requirement.
- Reduce or eliminate physical handling of mail: With USPS Secure Destruction, instruct the USPS to destroy UAA mail and forward COA mail to customers.
- Re-capture lost financial opportunities: Eliminate missed bills or notices, which can affect revenue and overall customer experience. Keep communications moving as planned.
Why Choose eReturn Mail?
Problem: NCOA doesn’t capture all undeliverable-as-addressed mail, only changes of address that were registered with the USPS. You can update your database based on NCOA information. Even if you update your customer address database, you’ll still receive all other “Undeliverable as Addressed” mail pieces. If COA-specific mail exceeds 0.5% in one-month, additional postage assessments will be incurred. Additionally, customer addresses need to be updated with any changes within 95 days of the mail date. That is a requirement to be Move Update compliant.
Solution: Our return mail processing services cover ALL undeliverable mail. Update your customer address database electronically and in real-time. Correspondence can also be coordinated to get consent to make the updates. We handle all return mail data digitally and can manage any scenario. Secure destruction eliminates physical returned mail and having to manage/process nixies.
Stay on Top of Your Undeliverable-As-Addressed Mail Today!
Find a better way to manage return mail that covers all of your physical undeliverable as addressed mail. Manage all customer address data electronically with ease. With eReturn Mail, keeping up with processing physical USPS returned mail will never be an issue again. Take the steps today to eliminate heaps of UAA mail and effectively manage it all like a pro.
Schedule a No-Obligation eReturn Mail Consultation
Contact an FSSI electronic return mail solutions specialist today for more information or to schedule a no-obligation eReturn Mail consultation.