Benefits of Electronic Return Mail
With eReturn Mail™, you can electronically manage all return mail and update your customer address database – getting rid of the trays of return mail taking up space in your mailroom. Eliminate or drastically reduce all of your undeliverable mail and say goodbye to staff having to manually enter it all into your system.
Learn more today! With an innovative solution like eReturn Mail, you can immediately change the way you manage your customer address database and returned mail pieces.
Save Time and Money and Re-Capture Lost Business Opportunitie
eReturn Mail enables you to save time and money spent on managing and processing undeliverable mail, and allows your communications to move forward as planned. With less missed bills and notices, and more positive customer experiences, you will re-capture lost financial and business opportunities and reap the benefits of no more return mail. Yes, it can be a reality.
The Advantages of eReturn Mail include:
- Effectively manage all undeliverable mail –Receive both COA and UAA information for physically-returned mail pieces, and utilize the data to electronically manage all return mail.
- Easily update customer address database – Make real-time revisions to your customer address database based on information in the electronic data file, which is formatted for quick and easy updates.
- Automate outreach for consent – When the database cannot be updated without permission, easily identify customers with UAA or COA and set up a process to send a letter to get consent for any database modifications.
- Stop sending to undeliverable addresses – Reduce unnecessary costs for mail that you know can’t be delivered, and enlist customer service to follow up and get corrected information.
- Eliminate postage assessments – If COA-specific mail exceeds 0.5% in one month, additional postage assessments will be incurred.
- Decrease internal business costs – Eliminate the time and labor costs associated with assigning staff to manage and process large quantities of returned mail and the extra postage fees assessed on nixies.
- Stay USPS compliant – Conform with USPS Move Update when COA information is used to update the customer address database, or get consent to make updates, within the 95-day time requirement.
- Reduce or eliminate physical handling of mail – With Secure Destruction, instruct the USPS to destroy UAA mail and forward COA mail to customers.
- Re-capture lost financial opportunities – Eliminate missed bills or notices, which can affect revenue and the overall customer experience, and keep communications moving as planned.
Why Choose eReturn Mail?
The Facts: NCOA doesn’t capture all undeliverable mail, only changes of address that were registered with the USPS. Even if you are able to update your database based on NCOA information, you still receive all other “Undeliverable as Addressed” mail pieces. If COA-specific mail exceeds 0.5% in one month, additional postage assessments will be incurred. Additionally, customer addresses need to be updated with any changes within 95 days of the mail date to be Move Update compliant.
The Solution: eReturn Mail covers ALL undeliverable mail. With the electronic information from FSSI, your customer address database can be updated in real-time, or correspondence can be coordinated to get consent to make the updates. All return mail data can be digitally handled, with all scenarios being covered. Secure destruction eliminates physical returned mail and having to manage/process nixies.
Stay on Top of Your Undeliverable Mail Today!
Choose the solution that covers all of your return mail and enables you to electronically manage it with ease. With eReturn Mail, keeping up with physically-returned mail will never be an issue again. Take the steps today to eliminate heaps of return mail and effectively manage it all like a pro.
Schedule a No-Obligation Email Consultation
Contact an FSSI electronic return mail specialist today for more information or to schedule a no-obligation email consultation.