Quality Electronic Bill Payments. Quicker Payments.
Any payment, any device–that’s the goal of most companies today. Achieving it starts by having a world-class electronic bill presentment and payment solution that delivers clear and accurate electronic documents while making payments quickly and easily across any remittance channel.
FSSI’s presentment format options include HTML and PDF. Through our custom CRM interface, your customer service reps can retrieve an exact electronic replica of customers’ printed or electronic bill, invoice or statement. With both parties viewing the same document, calls are handled and closed quickly, with fewer disputes and greater customer satisfaction.
Clients using our payment provider services also enjoy access to a robust and intuitive interface that provides seamless management of transactions, payments and activity reporting. Want to increase open rates and engagement? Add some personalization to your electronic documents, including colorful dynamic graphics and targeted cross-selling messages.
How Bills Get Paid (Electronically and Otherwise)
By combining a range of bill presentment and payment alternatives with multiple infrastructure options and unlimited archival capacity, eStreamOne offers the power and flexibility you need to accommodate your customers’ individual preferences while accelerating remittance cycles across all payment channels.
From their billing statement, your customers may choose to pay online, using a credit card, debit card or ACH transaction. Information from the statement will pre-fill associated fields on the payment screen. Processing takes place according to the credit company and ACH service schedules, with funds transferring to the company’s account as soon as electronic processing is complete. Customers receive a real-time payment acknowledgment through their preferred device or channel. Payments and methods supported by FSSI include:
Electronic Bill Payment Types
- One-time bill payments — Customer convenience without a monthly service sign-up
- Recurring bill payments — Engagement and relationship-building tool that securely stores customer funding account data and preferences
- Fee-based bill payments — Easy, convenient remittance for them, no extra cost to you
Bill Payment Channels
- Mobile Payments
- IVR (interactive voice response)
- Call Center
- API (application programming interface)
Infrastructure and Onboarding
- Infrastructure — Choose from multiple services that help you easily and economically present eDocuments online, including Application Programming Interface (API); Single-Sign-On Option (SSO); or FSSI-designed and hosted solutions.
- Authentication — Authenticate your customers on your website or ask FSSI to build an authentication module for single sign-on (SSO)
- Automated Email Notifications — Our eNotify option can alert enrolled customers via email whenever a new electronic statement is available for viewing and when payments are accepted
- Document Archival — Your choice of online archival or custom indexed files to use on your internal reporting system
Benefits of FSSI’s Electronic Bill Payment and Processing
- Streamlined integration
- Faster remittance cycles
- Less call center traffic
- Lower CRM costs
- Improved Customer Service and retention
Schedule a No-Obligation eBill Presentment Consultation
Contact an electronic document processing specialist today for more information or to schedule a no-obligation consultation.