Quality Electronic Bill Payments. Quicker Payments.
Any payment, any device, that’s the goal of most companies today. Achieving it starts by having a world-class electronic bill presentment and payment solution that delivers clear and accurate electronic documents. All the while making payments quickly and easily across any remittance channel.
FSSI’s presentment format options include HTML and PDF. Through our custom CRM interface, your customer service reps can retrieve an exact electronic replica of customers’ printed or electronic bill, invoice or statement. With both parties viewing the same document, calls are handled and closed quickly, with fewer disputes and greater customer satisfaction.
Clients using our payment provider services also enjoy access to a robust and intuitive interface. Through the interface we provide seamless management of transactions, payments and activity reporting. Want to increase open rates and engagement? Add some variable data personalization to your electronic documents, including colorful dynamic graphics and targeted cross-selling messages.
How Does Electronic Bill Pay Integration work?
We combine a range of EBPP presentment and payment alternatives with multiple infrastructure options. We also include unlimited archival capacity. Our bill presentment and payment solution offer the power and flexibility you need to accommodate your customers’ individual preferences. As a result, also accelerating remittance cycles across all payment channels.
From their billing statement, your customers may choose to pay online, using a credit card, debit card or ACH transaction. Information from the statement will pre-fill associated fields on the payment screen. Processing takes place according to the credit company and ACH service schedules. Funds are transferred to the company’s account as soon as electronic processing is complete. Customers receive a real-time payment acknowledgment through their preferred device or channel.
Integrated Bill Pay Methods
Payments and methods supported by FSSI include:
Electronic Bill Payment Types
- One-time eBill payments — Customer convenience without a monthly service sign-up
- Recurring eBill payments — Engagement and a relationship-building tool that securely stores customer funding account data and preferences
- Fee-based eBill payments — Easy, convenient remittance for them, no extra cost to you
Bill Payment Channels
- Web Payments
- Mobile Payments
- IVR (interactive voice response)
- Call Center
- API (application programming interface)
- Infrastructure — Choose from multiple services that help you easily and economically present eDocuments online. Including Application Programming Interface (API); Single-Sign-On Option (SSO), or FSSI-designed and hosted solutions.
- Authentication — Authenticate your customers on your website or ask FSSI to build an authentication module for single sign-on (SSO)
- Automated Email Notifications — Our eNotify option can alert enrolled customers via email whenever a new electronic statement is available for viewing and when payments are accepted
- Document Archival — Your choice of online archival or custom indexed files to use on your internal reporting system
Benefits of FSSI’s Electronic Invoicing and Payment Services
- Streamlined integration
- Faster remittance cycles
- Less call center traffic
- Lower CRM costs
- Improved Customer Service and retention
Schedule a No-Obligation Electronic Bill Presentment Consultation
Contact an FSSI electronic bill presentment and payment specialist today for more information or to schedule a no-obligation consultation.