eNotifications, Emails & SMS Text Alerts That are On Time, Every Time
When eDocuments are ready for viewing, eNotify automatically alerts your enrolled/opt-in customers through attractive, templated emails you can customize with your logo and branding. Because they meet industry standards for quality and legitimacy, eNotify messages arrive on time, without getting trapped within spam filters. Our eNotification delivery platform includes multiple alert types like email, SMS, and online portals. eNotify can also send a variety of notification types like past-due notices, document availability, automated text messages, marketing communication, compliance notices, e-bills, and more.
eNotify Features & Benefits
- Predictable Notification Email Delivery — Reliable, timely delivery of email notifications and alerts ensure that customers receive important communications when and where they’re expected.
- Customization and Quality — eNotify’s customizable email alerts enable the delivery of relevant, aesthetically pleasing messages that generate higher response rates and meet ISP (Internet Service Provider) quality and reputation standards.
- 24/7 Online Tracking & Reporting — Including real-time analytics that allows you to drill down and preview activity from a single email address.
- Reputation Management — Vigilant monitoring, ISP outreach, and whitelisting services ensure that your reputation as a non-spammer remains in good standing with ISPs.
- Expert Support and Regular Updates — FSSI’s eNotify team constantly scans the ISP environment and maintains solid relationships with ISPs. Our developers continually enhance functionality based on industry best practices.
Get eNotify Reports 3 Easy Ways
-Your 24/7 eNotify Report Dashboard through workStreamOne™
-FSSI-generated reports or files, delivered in your preferred format
-From inside your CRM system or another in-house tool via API service
A Better Way to Manage Customer Notifications
eNotify can replace your email infrastructure and eliminate the need to build in-house email and e notification or ISP outreach/reputation monitoring systems. Contact us today for more information or a no-obligation e-notify and eStreamOne demonstration.