Customizable Omnichannel Marketing Communication Services
Omnichannel marketing is more than just a buzzword. Customers have grown accustomed to expecting more from their financial service company. Reaching customers on multiple communication channels is becoming even more important in driving customer engagement.
That’s why FSSI offers two types of highly customizable integrated multichannel marketing communication services: online self-managed services that you use when the need arises; and turnkey solutions for integrated marketing communication that we set up and administer for you. Both are based on FSSI’s exclusive MarketAdvantage document management personalization technology and both include expert support from a seasoned team of marketing and production specialists. We’ve worked with banks, credit unions, auto finance, healthcare, consumer finance, municipalities, investment companies, utilities and a myriad of other businesses in the financial services industry.
Document Management and Messaging Portal
To help our more self-sufficient clients create and manage document-based messaging campaigns, FSSI offers messageStreamOne™, a self-managed portal that provides complete, real-time control over on-page text and graphics. These elements are inserted dynamically, based on variable data that you predefine, according to campaign objectives, such as cross-selling, upselling, education or brand building. An FSSI on-page messaging campaign can stand alone or be integrated into a larger marketing program.
Cross-Channel Solutions for Improved Customer Engagement
Working with FSSI support teams, our cross-media communications platform helps you to develop, deploy and monitor integrated multi-channel campaigns. Our digital marketing capabilities include:
- Unique Personalized URLs
- Mobile (QR) codes
- Dynamic landing pages
- Targeted, opt-in Emails
- You can create customizable site domains that enhance campaign messaging, improve response rate, and link to dynamic landing pages containing personalized offers and engaging rich media content.
Full-Color Inkjet Printing
Most marketers know that color delivers a significant and measurable lift in customer interest and response rates over black-ink only documents. The engine that drives personalization with FSSI MarketAdvantage technology is Canon’s Océ ColorStream® 3900 Inkjet Printer. In addition to MICR printing, it also supports inline dynamic perforating and integrated camera technology to verify the integrity of each unique piece that is produced.
Ten Ways Marketers Can Leverage MarketAdvantage Technology
Whether you use our self-managed B2C communications solutions or allow us to set up and manage one for you, FSSI’s MarketAdvantage technology provides the power and flexibility needed to create documents and campaigns that resonate with customers. While at the same time, reducing costs and more effectively reaching your campaign objectives. Leverage out cross-channel marketing services to more effectively:
- Create and manage tightly integrated, personalized marketing campaigns.
- Cross-sell, upsell and promote selected products or events.
- Support and expand branding and educational initiatives.
- Design customer-facing documents that expand beyond their intended purpose to include information, advice, marketing and payment reminders.
- Increase documents’ long-term value through enhancements that stimulate reader response.
- Strengthen your documents’ aesthetic appeal.
- Simplify page navigation to increase interest and engagement.
- Highlight time-sensitive instructions and critical account information.
- Improve comprehension through colorful graphics.
- Access campaign metrics through “big-picture” activity reports and Key Performance Indicators via FSSI’s easy-to-use workflow management dashboard.
Free Marketing Communication Consultation
FSSI’s business communication services enable you to create personalized, data-driven cross-channel marketing campaigns that cut through the clutter in a powerful, memorable way. It’s cross-media marketing made to order. Schedule your consultation now to learn more about our integrated marketing communication solutions.