Print and Mail Outsourcing for Investment Firms
FSSI offers a fully-auditable print and mail solution. We’ve helped investment companies and mutual fund providers reduce production costs and compliance risk. While at the very same time delighting and retaining more high net-worth clients. All of our print services have built-in compliance management and reporting tools. We have more than 35 years of experience in secure document outsourcing. FSSI specializes in the highly regulated financial industry. Some of the nation’s leading financial institutions trust us as their print solutions provider. Let us customize an integrated, multichannel regulatory-compliant print-mail solution for investor documents and other regulatory communications. We produce documents such as:
- Trade Confirmations
- Investor statements and ad-hoc letters
- Regulatory Documents and Compliance Communications
- Quarterly Portfolio Reports (QPRs) and disclosures
- Dividend checks and other MICR printed documents
- Annual Government Reporting Documents (IRA reporting, tax forms) in portrait, landscape, or mutual funds-formatted output
Scalable Customized Print Solutions for Wealth Management Companies
When choosing print-mail outsourcing company and your production options, flexibility and customization are very important.
We can create a scalable secure printing and mail solution, with a little or as many services as you need. We offer scalable print-mail and electronic delivery solutions for the wealth management industry. Increase investor loyalty, and enhance the quality of broker-dealer-investor relations, while remaining compliant with regulations.
Online Document Management and Workflow Automation
workStreamOne™: Exclusive online print job tracking reporting tool that allows authorized teams to approve files, view real-time job status, and monitor inventory/postage levels; also, view SLA and file completion metrics, as well as detailed forensic analysis with audit trails.
Secure Compliance: Job tracking and reporting that provides an accurate, auditable record of investor communications production and delivery, while reporting the disposition and location of every unique mailpiece produced by FSSI.
dataStreamOne™: Customizable data formatting enhances the dealer-broker relationship. Customization boosts the impact and appearance of investor statements. We’ve combined best-in-class development tools with FSSI’s composition and post-composition data-handling expertise. As a result, we produce investor relationship documents that meet your firm’s unique output specifications.
eStreamOne™: Our electronic document presentment solution. This powerful flexible array of data formatting and electronic presentment options that will help you accelerate eStatement adoption. Our optional eNotify notification service promptly alerts investors when online statements are ready to view. On our online workflow dashboard, you can also easily monitor and track open rates and bounces.
letterStreamOne™: For printing ad-hoc letters, this exclusive, online letter template management solution enables authorized broker-dealers to create and update ad-hoc letters, and other time-sensitive investor communications in MS-Word®, and link to FSSI’s digital printing-and-fulfillment center for production. 100% data-to-delivery, with complete hierarchical control over approvals, revisions and version tracking.
MarketAdvantage: Add document personalization using variable information printing technology that expands your cross-sell and upselling capabilities. Allowing you to attract, engage and retain more high-value customers. Ultimately helping you grow your assets, and reach customers more cost-effectively and impactful.
Additional Content Management and Communication Tools
Create targeted, streamlined multi-channel campaigns using these three seamlessly integrated FSSI technologies:
- messageStreamOne™ — Real-time design and full control over document management including on-page message-text and graphics that educate, inform and cross-sell.
- Cross-Media Communications — Including personalized URLs (PURLs), QR codes, dynamic landing pages, and targeted opt-in emails.
- Digital-Color Customization and Placement — Significantly boost customer interest and response rates over black-ink only documents.
- IRS Tax-Form Processing for the secure, timely processing and delivery of critical tax forms, such as 1099s, 1098s, 5498s, and 1042-S; FSSI accepts IRS-format and custom data files. We then compose your forms in the format and detail you believe best reflects your investment company.
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning — Including multiple production facilities to safeguard against data loss from unexpected or catastrophic events.
Need additional security assurances? Learn how we protect investor data throughout our certified secure production environment.
Reduce Costs and Delight Investors. Call Today.
Investors, especially high net-worth individuals, have certain expectations about the quality, accuracy, and appearance of their investor communications. Meet these expectations and you’ll have delighted, satisfied customers for a long time to come. Contact a print-mail outsourcing specialist today for a no-obligation print management consultation for your portfolio communications.