Job Title: Warehouse/Fulfillment Clerk Department: Fulfillment Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Warehouse/Fulfillment Clerk in our Santa Ana, CA location. The Warehouse/Fulfillment Clerk works under the general direction of the shift leads and will perform all tasks and operational functions in the fulfillment and warehouse departments. This role is to meet quantity requirements along with quality standards set forth in each department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the stock handling and storage of products and shipping materials.
- Prepare and process daily fulfillment package’s for domestic and global shipping through FedEx, IMEX, and USPS.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly inventory audits and cycle counts.
- Perform general warehouse functions as needed.
- Follow all process and procedure guidelines.
- Understand and follow company policies and safety regulations.
- Reports unsafe facility and vehicle issues to appropriate personnel immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned; dependent on the changing needs of the organization.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Effectively communicate (verbal and written) in English in all interactions at FSSI.
- Must be able to read and interpret verbal and written instructions in English. To include, but not limited to, customer orders, shipping instructions, and requirements, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure materials.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong customer service philosophy and attitude.
- Work effectively and independently.
- Flexibility in availability to work overtime as needed.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift Certification, specifically the Stand Up unit required and Sit Down unit preferred.
- 1-3 years proven track record in a fulfillment environment a plus.
- 1+ year’s driving experience preferred; with no moving violations or safety issues
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.