Job Title: Sorter in Mailing Production Environment Department: Mailing Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a full-time Sorter on our 2nd Shift in our Santa Ana, CA location. The Sorter is responsible for sorting of mail from the mail insert machine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transfers sealed envelopes from insert machine to mail trays.
- Ensures all envelopes are stamped and sealed.
- Confirms mailing addresses and micro numbers are visible in envelope window.
- Places filled mail trays onto pallets.
- Ability to sort at more than one machine at a time.
- Assist machine operators with preparation work prior to the start of each job.
- Assist machine operator with the clearing of stock and materials at the end of each job.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be dependable, reliable, and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, work at a fast pace, and produce accurate work.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must effectively communicate in English.
- Must effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is standing continuously up to 10 hours a day. There is a continuous movement of the upper body. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific visions required by this job include close vision, distance vision, accurate color vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.