Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor Department: Quality Assurance Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor on our 2nd Shift to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for ensuring that all quality specs of production are adhered to via review and verification of all production, postage and quality assurance documentation for completeness and accuracy which includes reconciling production data and postage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confirm that all work order packages include all necessary documentation.
- Research and resolve discrepancies, such as missing or overages on piece counts.
- Check the quality of production frequently.
- Using the Digital Checklist, sign off on and approve all files before processing.
- Close all file segments processed in a timely manner.
- Accurately log all damaged pieces and Overrings in MTS.
- Log all non-compliant documentation into QA Log for management review.
- Assist supervisors, leads, and operators in resolving work and documentation related issues.
- Analyze and recommend improvement to documents, processes, and operational procedures to the department manager.
- Assist Client Services and Accounting in promptly resolving questions or problems and provide job-specific information.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess strong customer service philosophy and attitude
- Must work effectively and independently.
- Effectively work with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Good math skills
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effectively coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as within a group setting
- Must be well organized and have strong time management skills
- Effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.