Job Title: Print Mailing Team QA Associate Department: Mailing
Responsible for ensuring that all quality control aspects of production are adhered to via review and verification of all production, postage, and quality control documentation, for completeness and accuracy including reconciling production data and postage. Input reconciled counts into PALMS and log work orders into and out of Mailing and Custom Insert Departments. Liaison with Client Services and Accounting to resolve administrative and documentation issues. Some duties of this position are time critical thus timely completion of these assignments will be very important.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all work orders for Mailing and Custom Insert departments are logged in and out of MTS/QSO.
- Review, verify, and ensure that:
- All work order packages include complete production, postage, and quality control documents.
- All quality control documents are complete and signed-off by QC.
- All information is complete, legible, and accurate.
- Reconcile production counts against grid reports and/or Computer Ops. reports. Reconcile postage applied and ensure accounting for overrings.
- Retrieve, gather, and prepare postal documentation for mailings going to USPS. Request checks and coordinate payments for all mailing requiring additional postage.
- Ensure postage meters are kept at acceptable levels and communicate postage requirements to Accounting. Request, manage, and keep records of pre-cancelled stamp usage in the Mailing department and provide weekly usage report to Accounting.
- Log non-compliant documentation and missing documentation into spreadsheets for management review.
- Report and assist department Supervisors, Leads, and Operators in resolving work- and documentation-related issues.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to documents, processes, and operational procedures to the department Manager.
- Assist Client Services and Accounting in promptly resolving questions, problems, and providing job specific information.
- Accept other additional relevant duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced print and/or mail outsourcing facility
- Good math skills
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility of schedule
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire for continuing education
- Bi-lingual a plus, not required