Job Title: Network Administrator Department: Network Operations Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and job application to:email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Network Administrator will perform technical work monitoring, configuring, improving and supporting Network Infrastructure. Providing second level support for local and wide area networks, personal computers, email, and user/group policies and permissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory users/groups/permissions/roles.
- Configure, implement, and support company’s new EMC SAN storage server
- Monitor, support, and configure new additions to company’s virtual server environment
- Manage and maintain Company’s Exchange Online platform.
- Monitor and support company’s Firewalls, and implement/document new access rules and policies.
- Maintain, configure and document company-wide backup processes using Symantec Backup
- Add, remove, and change authorities for network users for internal applications
- Resolve problems reported by end users for local and wide area networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.) and provides answers to complex questions related to these systems.
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Respond to assigned help desk support tickets through ticketing software in an efficient and timely manner.
- Update and document all network related policies and procedures
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Fundamental to intermediate level of knowledge in network administration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English required. Special knowledge of terminology used in the Company’s lines of business preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certifications by Microsoft, Cisco, and/or CompTIA highly preferred
- Must possess strong customer service philosophy and attitude
- Works effectively and independently
- Effectively works with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with all levels of the company.
- Effective math skills as used in the company’s lines of business.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in either Computer Science, MIS, or IS or job experience equivalent.
- MS Active Directory Services/Group Policy/Replication
- MS Network Services including DHCP, DNS, Certificate Authority
- MS Exchange (Office365 preferred)
- Switch/Router/firewall management and configuration
- NAS/SAN Storage solutions
- Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization technologies
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Additional Preferred Knowledge Sets:
- Linux Apache/Qmail/Wordpress
- SAN Administration
- Titan MFT Server
- McAfee Enterprise Antivirus
- Voicemail/PBX Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2012 Administration
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.