Job Title: Mail Sorter/Part-Time Department: Mailing Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Part-Time Sorter in our Santa Ana, CA location. The Sorter is responsible for sorting of mail from the mail insert machine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transfers sealed envelopes from insert machine to mail trays.
- Ensures all envelopes are stamped and sealed.
- Confirms mailing addresses and micro numbers are visible in envelope window.
- Places filled mail trays onto pallets.
- Ability to sort at more than one machine at a time.
- Assist machine operators with preparation work prior to the start of each job.
- Assist machine operator with the clearing of stock and materials at the end of each job.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be dependable, reliable, and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, work at a fast pace, and produce accurate work.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Must effectively communicate in English.
- Must effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.