Job Title: Mail Machine Operator Department: Mailing Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Full-Time Mail Machine Operator on our 2nd Shift to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Mail Machine Operator is responsible for successfully and accurately operating large machines used to print and prepare mailings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Pitney Bowes FPS and Epic machines or Bell and Howell intelligent insert machines that use barcode scanning and camera validation, in a demanding high-speed environment.
- Accurately set-up inserting systems for optimal production throughput.
- Making printed materials into books and preparing them for mailing.
- Successfully work together with our team of dedicated professionals, taking pride in the work performed.
- Consistently produce quality output.
- The job requires the employee to stand the entire shift, continuous movement of the upper body and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of experience as a Machine Operator in the fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Effectively measure and use measuring tools.
- Safely use mechanical and power tools.
- A passion for production and an eye for quality output.
- Must effectively communicate in English.
- Must effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
- Must understand and have the capability of applying basic math skills.
- Effectively apply common sense or logic to everyday occurrences and follow through accordingly.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the Mail Machine Operator is regularly required to talk and hear. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The Mail Machine Operator is standing continuously for up to 10 hours a day. There is continuous movement of the upper body and occasionally this position requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. The Mail Machine Operator must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific visions required by this job include close vision, distance vision, accurate color vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.