Job Title: Custom Insert Mail Processor – 2nd Shift Department: Mailing Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Full-Time Custom Insert Mail Processor on our 2nd Shift to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Custom Insert Mail Processor is responsible preparing mailing orders by folding and inserting paper items into envelopes or packages as specified by the work order.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retrieve and fulfill requests with proper inserts according to work instructions.
- Ensure that all documents are output in an efficient and timely manner according to the specified instructions.
- Count and scan pieces of mail.
- Assemble boxes as needed.
- Complete billing sheets accurately.
- The job requires the employee to occasionally lift of up to 25 pounds.
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of experience in fast paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- PC literate.
- Must possess strong customer service philosophy and attitude.
- A proven track record of working effectively and independently.
- Effectively work with all levels of employees.
- Accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Effectively apply common sense or logic to everyday occurrences and follow through accordingly.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
While performing the duties of the Custom Insert Mail Processor, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move 25 pounds. Specific vision required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.