Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive Department: Sales Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join our team. The Corporate Sales Executive will contact business establishments to solicit business for FSSI, maintain and build relationships with new and possibly assigned clientele, meet the annual sales and calls quotas established and perform the duties as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and meets an annual relationship and revenue target for each assigned relationship, prospect, and portfolio.
- Increases revenue by seeking out new business opportunities with current clients and soliciting new business from prospects.
- Creates and maintains an active dynamic pipeline of prospects, based on cold calling, attending trade shows or industry association meetings, referrals or receiving prospects from FSSI management or marketing.
- Coordinates, prepares and submits formal bids, pricing proposals, and/or request for proposals (RFPs).
- Prepares and hosts presentations in person or online to introduce FSSI and its products/solutions, with the assistance of the Marketing Services Group and/or Technical Marketing Specialist.
- Interfaces with the FSSI Account Representative to convert new work to FSSI, resolve client issues and generally communicate with the client as needed.
- Prepares quarterly and/or annual presentations and visits all business relationships at least once a year, or as determined between the Sales Representative and management.
- Ensures client pricing reflects all services provided by FSSI to the clients.
- Represents FSSI at trade shows and trade association meetings to promote services, as requested.
- Brings marketplace feedback to the attention of FSSI management.
- Maintains all contact information and call activity in FSSI’s CRM program, generates pipeline reports and sales dashboard statistics as defined by management (such as calls, building tours, online demos)
- Attends FSSI’s annual sales conference, client conference, all employee meetings, and all monthly sales team meetings.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of relevant selling experience.
- A demonstrable track record of achieving quotas and closing deals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English; with special knowledge of terminology used in the Company’s lines of business.
- College level math and math skills used in the company’s lines of business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficient using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other relevant platforms to FSSI’s marketing initiatives
- Strong intrapersonal skills and the ability to negotiate the company’s line of business with clients and prospects
- Ability to travel on an independent basis.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.