Job Title: Corporate Sales Associate Department: Sales Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Corporate Sales Associate to join our team. The Corporate Sales Associate will work with the sales team and Corporate Sales Executives to provide support for ongoing prospecting of new revenue generating clients while assisting with retention efforts of the existing customer portfolio. This position will also coordinate marketing initiatives between the FSSI Marketing Sales Group and FSSI Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continually build knowledge base of FSSI products, services, solutions, and partnerships.
- Help maintain client portfolio retention through active marketing, campaigns, newsletters, and general but consistent correspondence.
- Take an active role in daily outbound sales calling efforts while prequalifying incoming sales lead inquiries.
- Coordinate, prepare and submit formal bids, pricing proposals, and/or request for proposals (RFPs) with Corporate Sales Executive.
- Assist in preparing and hosting presentations in person or online to introduce FSSI and its products/solutions, with the assistance of the Marketing Services Group, Client Services Group and/or Corporate Sales Executive.
- Interface with the FSSI Account Representative to convert new work to FSSI, resolve client issues and generally communicate with the client as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and/or annual client presentations Account Representative and Corporate Sales Executive.
- Represent FSSI at trade shows and trade association meetings to promote services, as requested.
- Bring marketplace feedback to the attention of FSSI management.
- Actively maintain account information, contact information and call activity in FSSI’s CRM program in conjunction with generating pipeline reports and sales dashboard statistics as defined by management (such as forecasts, calls, building tours, online demos, etc.).
- Attend FSSI’s annual sales conference, client conferences, all employee meetings, and all monthly sales team meetings.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a series of relevant sales and business development positions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English; with special knowledge of terminology used in the Company’s lines of business.
- College level math and math skills used in the company’s lines of business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficient using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other relevant platforms to FSSI’s marketing initiatives
- Ability to travel on an independent basis.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, energetic, organized, persistent, confident, have a thirst for knowledge, a positive attitude, and be a great listener.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.