Job Title: Client Services Account Representative Department: Client Services Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Client Services Account Representative to join our team. The Client Services Account Representative will work with the client services team under minimal supervision to manage day-to-day needs for the assigned client accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Client Services Account Representatives are assigned a portfolio of client accounts considering the daily involvement/planning of client’s jobs, the demands of the client, and the complexity/number/volume of products used by the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Setting up new product specifications, including determining workflow, postage, and special stock order points.
- Maintaining documentation detailing technical aspects of every product, including the program aspects, data files, print and mailing specifications.
- Working with clients and FSSI marketing and development departments in designing client documents and envelopes.
- Communicating FSSI’s solutions to clients, as needed.
- Managing development project priorities in system.
- Working with FSSI operations management to trouble-shoot basic technical issues and exceptions to jobs in process.
- Training clients in basic use of our creative systems (i.e. letterStreamOne and messageStreamOne)
- Participating in telephone conferences with clients.
- Attending client visits with sales or management.
- Ensuring clients are billed correctly by ensuring production reporting and pricing is correct and up-to-date. Ensuring that all services provided are reported for billing purposes.
- Ensuring that the assigned back-up client services for each assigned account are trained and up-to-speed.
Client Services Account Representatives are involved in the project management when clients request that their current services be updated or request that new services be added to their account. This includes but is not limited to:
- Completing the questionnaire to profile the client’s needs. This will be shared with the internal development team for collaboration to complete the project to specification.
- Creating projects in WorkFront (a project management software).
- Assisting in data mapping of client data.
- Organizing conference calls and completing written reports detailing the calls.
- Maintaining project details (including progress and challenges to be resolved) and other reporting.
- Maintaining and updating project plan regularly.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years client services/customer service experience required. Finance/banking related industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Must possess strong customer service philosophy and attitude.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with a track record of excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English required. Special knowledge of terminology used in the Company’s lines of business preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Utilize skills to learn and understand technicalities of data files, print and mailing specifications used in FSSI’s line of business.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with all levels of the company.
- College level math and math skills used in the company’s lines of business required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.