Job Title: Bindery Machine Operator Department: Direct Mailing Marketing Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Full-Time Bindery Machine Operator to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Bindery Machine Operator is responsible for and will be trained to perform work in the setup and operation of machinery used to finish direct marketing campaign mailings. Such machinery may be used to cut, tab, bind and seal in order to finish direct mail marketing campaign mailings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete print finishing processes using equipment/machinery for the purpose of improving operation skillsets, competency, and knowledge of the machines and work produced.
- Operate/tend machines that perform print finishing operations, such as, folding, cutting, tabbing, UV coating, and inkjet printing in a demanding and high-speed environment.
- Consistently perform duties in a safe manner and follow company safety rules at all times.
- With guidance from Lead Operator, perform basic repairs and maintenance of equipment.
- Accurately set-up equipment for optimal production throughput.
- Follow all established quality control procedures to consistently produce accurate and quality work.
- Successfully work together with our teams of dedicated professionals, taking pride in the work performed.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be dependable, reliable, and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Job requires standing for long periods of time, working at a fast pace, and producing accurate work.
- Must lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Effectively measure and use measuring tools.
- Safely use mechanical and power tools.
- Must effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
- Must understand and effectively apply basic math skills.
- Effectively apply common sense or logic to everyday occurrences and follow through accordingly.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the Bindery Machine Operator is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is standing continuously up to 10 hours a day. There is continuous movement of the upper body. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific visions required by this job include close vision, distance vision, accurate color vision, peripheral vision, and focus adjustments.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here – https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.