Job Title: Billing Coordinator Department: Accounting Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Full-Time Billing Coordinator to join our corporate team in Santa Ana, CA. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for customer billing and assisting with month end close.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile billing reports
- Process weekly and monthly invoices
- Review and release invoices
- Prepare daily cash report
- Review price sheets
- Upload invoices to websites
- Setup customers in QSO and Solomon
- Positive Pay
- Assist billing supervisor with collection calls/emails
- Maintain all billing files and folders
- Mail/email invoices
- Assist with general ledger month end close
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in a billing environment; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Effective math skills.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the effective multitasking skills.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong and positive customer service philosophy.
- Effectively and independently work with all levels of employees, customers, and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.