Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist Department: Accounting Location: Santa Ana, CA
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and employment application to: email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.
FSSI is currently looking for a Full-Time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our corporate team in Santa Ana, CA. This AP Specialist is responsible for processing accounts payable transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full cycle accounts payable processing.
- Perform accounts payable 3way matching.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- Weekly check processing.
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepares accounts payable reports.
- Maintains all accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in Account Payable environment; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Effective math skills.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the effective multi-tasking skills.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Strong and positive customer service philosophy.
- Effectively and independently work with all levels of employees, customers, and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.