workStreamOne’s intuitive, widget-based dashboard puts a wealth of live intelligence right at your fingertips, enabling you to view top-line data at-a-glance or drill down deeper for more comprehensive analysis. Approve files, view job status or monitor inventory and postage, 24/7. You may also check production metrics to evaluate FSSI’s adherence to agreed-upon service levels (SLAs).
Accessing workStreamOne’s Job Tracking, Reporting Online
To track jobs and view reports online, simply log in to your customized workStreamOne Home Page. Hierarchical access-rights settings allow you to authorize different individuals or teams to monitor different kinds of information. Once authenticated, users gain immediate access to a wealth of production data and online job tracking and reporting tools, including:
- File receipt status, including time, file name and byte size
- Job status, with time/date stamps of each job into each of FSSI’s production departments
- Secure PDF-proofing portal for approving files prior to release into print and mail and/or ePresentment
- Stock and envelope receipts, usage and counts
- Scanned images of paper stock and envelopes
- In-depth postage reports, including usage by job, breakdown of rates applied and balances
- Reports detailing production statistics and SLA (service level agreement) metrics
- Link to FSSI’s self-service solutions, including messageStreamOne™ and letterstreamOne™
Free Online Job Tracking and Reporting Demonstration
The product of more than 30 years of industry experience, workStreamOne is today’s preeminent online job tracking and reporting solution, and it’s only available from FSSI. Contact us today for more information or a no-obligation job tracking and reporting demonstration.