FSSI offers rewarding career opportunities that add value to our business and the industry. We are strongly committed to the personal and professional growth of our employees and provide opportunities for training and development. We also offer competitive salary and benefit packages. FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fax number: 714-436-3302
Job Code: FSSI085
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
*Receiving shipments, packaging, labeling
*Forklift and pallet jack operation experience
*Assist with return merchandise (RA’s) on a daily basis
*Perform warehouse functions, such as pick up, pack, and put away
*Shipping orders and tracking packages
*Assisting in maintenance of warehouse, i.e. housekeeping
*Other duties as needed
*Work overtime when needed
High School Diploma or GED, California Drivers License, Forklift Certification
Job Code: FSSI020
Job Title: Mail Sorter Part Time
Sorting of mail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned)
• Transfers sealed envelopes from insert machine to mail trays.
• Ensures all envelopes are stamped and sealed.
• Confirms mailing addresses and micro numbers are visible in envelope window.
• Places filled mail trays onto pallets
• Sweeps and cleans surrounding area.
• Assist machine operators with preparation work prior to start of each job.
• Assist machine operator with the clearing of stock and materials at the end of each job.
• Jobs pay $9.00/hour.
NOTE: This position is Part-Time/As needed; hours worked will depend on the needs of the company.
Job Code: FSSI020
Job Title: Mail Machine Operator
This position will operate large scale mail insert machines.
• Operates machines that automatically addresses, weighs, and ties into bundles printed publications.
• Reads production orders to determine type and size of publication scheduled for mailing.
• Adjusts guides, rollers, loose card inserter, weighing machine, and tying arms.
• Fills paste reservoir.
• Starts machines and observes operation to detect evidence of malfunctions.
• Stops machine to make adjustments or clear jams.
• Records production according to customer name and zip code, and machine down time due to malfunctions or lack of work.
Requires a high school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. The ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s using units of American money and weight measurement. Ability to communicate effectively verbally in English.
This is not an entry level position. Industry experience required.
FSSI offers an excellent compensation/benefits package, including medical, dental, and life insurance, 401k plan, and flexible spending account options. Additional benefits include company paid holidays and paid time off. All candidates offered employment must successfully complete a drug screening and background check. EOE.
If you are interested in joining the FSSI team, e-mail your resume to:
email@example.com or fax to 714-436-3302.